Dragon Rush

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Battles and Pokemon Hints & Tips

5 posters

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin)

TheKiller-7

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Empty Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin)

Post by TheKiller-7 Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 pm

1)Who showed you this forum?
    R: Sweep

2)What's your nicknames or aliases?
    R: TheKiller-7, ShadowShaymin, TheKiller-7.1, Mr.harrison (Newest), Carl Jhonson, TheKiller-7.0, ShadowSceptile, JRC (Oldest one)
    most of the alts i use are for testing teams and no to affect my rank, then i keep using them to battle for fun, ShadowShaymin is my main account right now

3)Have you been in a clan before? If yes, whose?
    R: Shiny Legacy, a Mexican clan i was there most of my time

4)Why do you wanna join DR?
    R: I want to learn more about ubers metagame but also OU, UU etc. i want to become a better player, here im sure i will also find players who will try new sets or pokemons that someone will never think on them for some tier and can actually work.

5)What's your playing level(Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)?
    R: Not sure how can you qualify me, i saw in the example from this question they putted a picture of a rank. My highest Rank was 1995 (Desviation of 99 or less) in Ubers, but i dont have a picture of it since Ubers rank was like reset now Ubersuspect (moody test)

This is from the first time i tried to get on ladder
    Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Top87
    i get out of it because i wasnt paying attention to school and i didnt want more distraccion i know no one will belive me and i understand that because noone gets out of a rank for reasons like that

And this is a picture before of my second try
    Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Recordy
    i got on ladder again, but i have no screenshot of that, my highest rank was 2081 (Desviation higher than 100) with that alt but i lost my second battle for a distraccion, player started talking and compling to me before i gave him the last hit to make a 6-0 while timming was running and i didnt realize he had already moved and i lost, and my first lost in that count was a disconection from me, battle hadnt even started lol i lost alot of points against the second kid but i stayed in ladder till ubersuspect happened

6)When did you started playing pokémon?
    R: I started in 2009 i think with Diamond as amateur (totally noob really) on a forum from spain, then platinum i was kind of better there, thats when i joined Shiny Legacy in Ranking Pokemon Mexicano (forum, no longer exist i think), i stopped before fifth generation came and i started playing again between January and February cant remember but this time in Ubers (i used to do it in OU)

7)Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: just as a Sub-champion, Tournament of three element beast i think that was the name and some tournaments inside Shiny Legacy and like 3 or 4 wars but it was long time ago and i cant really remember too much of it one against Revolution Crew and another Shadow Fighter i think, but non of them really good such as Dragon rush or something, i dont remember someone who played like that just a few, all of them against players from mexico, spain, chile you know latino american players, even those with names in english

8)What's your favorite pokémon?
    R: I never though of it but i think Shaymin-S (Even that i hate winning with hax) and Swampert
    maybe Vaporeon, its hard to tell

9)Where are you from?
    R: Mexico

10)Do you have MSN/Skype/Facebook?
    R: Yes / No / Yes (I tried to post both but i couldnt)"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days"

11)What else online games you play?
    R: I use to play Backyard Monsters (Facebook game) my team was #1 for a long time, not sure if they keep doing it our name is Team2635 but thats another story, also Gears of wars, fifa but just a few

12)What's your favorite pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: I think Smogon, you can learn a lot from it, Serebii is also good it has new moves from BW2 that are not in Smogon yet and in the third place Pokexperto but i dont really think that one is good lol

13)Have you ever battled a DR member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: with Sweep, like 8 battles or more but i was just able to defeat him twice lol
    most of them when i was starting playing this is one of them replay/ubers8336514 there are others when he defeated me 1-0, 3-0, 4-0 and someothers, i have to admit he is one of the strongest player i have battle with, i have defeat some top players but i have a really hard time against him
    I think i have battle with Reshiram,i think he is here too, like 3 battles, once he forfeit with me i dont remember battle conditions but we were starting between turn 5 to 7 with an Alt so i dont think it can count and the other one he defeated me on a tournament in chat room from showdown in semifinals, he is also a good player, i dont have logs from those, not even from Tops that i defeat i didnt want anyone to see my team, berkuasa is the only one who can say that we battle because i talk with him to after our battle not sure if he is here

14)Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
    R: Pokemonshowdown (Smogon), Ubers, very rare OU i decided to focus in Ubers and Random battles for fun

Hope i can recive a chance, Thanks everyone for taking a time to read this

Last edited by TheKiller-7 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some mistakes)
    CloudyWeather
    CloudyWeather

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Empty Re: Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin)

Post by CloudyWeather Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Negative. I have battled him a few times on the ladder as well as in a tournament. I don't think he is good enough.
    Sweep

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Empty Re: Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin)

Post by Sweep Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:35 am

Positive He always plays me tough and the reasoning he gave me for wanting to join was really good (he wants to get better and learn).
    justinjiaxinghu
    justinjiaxinghu

Post by justinjiaxinghu Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Neutral. I've never played this guy, but maybe if there are enough votes, I might change my mind.
    CHAMPION LANCE
    CHAMPION LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by CHAMPION LANCE Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Because TheKiller-7 has received a total of zero points within the three-day period, he is rejected from the clan.

THREAD CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm