Dragon Rush

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Battles and Pokemon Hints & Tips

+2
Kebabe
TheKiller-7
6 posters

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again

TheKiller-7

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again Empty Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again

Post by TheKiller-7 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 am

1)Who showed you this forum?
    Sweep, Long time ago.

2)What's your nicknames or aliases?
    TheKiller-7 / ShadowShaymin / TheKiller-2

3)Have you been in a clan before? If yes, whose?
    Yes but it was long time ago so i dont belive it can count anymore (Shiny Legacy)

4)Why do you wanna join DR?
    It looks like the perfect oportunnity to grow and learn more,  Players from here a really good and i like the way they make their own sets its so creative and usefull for their teams and i like that, speccially Reshiram (even if he doesnt like me). 

5)What's your playing level(Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)?
    I ussually Ladder but, I say Intermediate but you can jugde if im better or worse.

6)When did you started playing pokémon?
    Around 2009 but i left when 5th Generation was about to come and i came back last Decemeber introduccing myself into another Tier which was a Brand New World to me.

7)Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    Yes but i dont belive they can count anymore and recently i havent get into any tournament

8)What's your favorite pokémon?
    I used to like Shaymin but i think i love Ferro (Even thought lots of people hate it)

9)Where are you from?
    Mexico

10)Do you have MSN/Skype/Facebook?
    Msn and Facebook but im willing to create an Skype account if its needed

11)What else online games you play?
    None, School doesnt give time for more Vices

12)What's your favorite pokémon site, forum, community?
    Mostly Smogon and rarely go to Serebii 

13)Have you ever battled a DR member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    Not recently i belive, i did it in the past (let me say Strong Players)

14)Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
    Smogon Server,  Ubers and sometimes Random for fun, I have already start playing VGC i just got into Top (#71) its not the best position but its something

15)What is your favorite online Pokémon battling simulator?
    Pokemon Showdown

Thanks everyone for reading this and Thanks for your opinion or vote

Last edited by TheKiller-7 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kebabe
    Kebabe

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again Empty Re: Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again

Post by Kebabe Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 am

Neutral I dont know you well enough to judge you. However I think the application is a good one and I believe your skill is higher then last time (looking at the ladder). I will try to talk to you if I see you on showdown and I might change my mind.
    Sweep

Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again Empty Re: Application Form - TheKiller-7 (ShadowShaymin) Again

Post by Sweep Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:27 pm

I'll vote positive again, as his attitude is strong and he followed the rules in his re-application.
    TheKiller-7

Post by TheKiller-7 Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:05 am

First Post Edit:
    I just started playing VGC for the first time, kind of like it and got in top
    Iridescent

Post by Iridescent Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 am

Neutral. I have seen him on the ladder, fairly high to be honest. But I know to little of him- and I am going on a vacation so I won't be likely to change my vote.

EDIT: Positive. He is going be develop so why not expand our playerbase!

Last edited by Iridescent on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kebabe
    Kebabe

Post by Kebabe Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 am

Im online right now if you want to battle me!

EDIT: Im changing my vote to positive now when I have takled to him Smile Hes a good guy that wants to learn, why not accept? he also has decent enough skill imo.
    TheKiller-7

Post by TheKiller-7 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 pm

If there is anything that i can do so the rest can know more about me, please tell me, im almost always in Showdown
    Thanks for all coments and votes
    puregenius
    puregenius

Post by puregenius Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Yes, if u sing 'I'm a little teapot' and post it on YouTube I will vote positive
    CHAMPION LANCE
    CHAMPION LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by CHAMPION LANCE Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Because TheKiller-7 has received a net sum of only three positive points within the three-day period, he is, unfortunately, once again rejected from Dragon Rush.

THREAD CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 am